Friends, as we all know that planning a wedding for winter is an ideal choice and most of the wedding usually held in winter. As we all know that the choice of the makeup is to depend upon the season you are getting a makeover.
If you are the one who is going to attend any wedding or if you are having your wedding the next winter season then you are in the correct place because this place might be very helpful for you.
Here in this article, we are going to give you 9 Best Winter Bridal Makeup Tips that will make you feel glorious in your wedding. If you are the one who is going to be bridal soon but still confuses to get the best make-up at your wedding then this is the ideal place for you. Below in this article, we are going to compile the best Winter Bridal Makeup Tips that going to help you at your wedding.
If you want to look perfect during your wedding then definitely you need to keep some factors in mind and today below in this article we are going to share some makeup tips for winter which will work like a charm.
- Moisturize and Exfoliate:– As we all know that in winter our skins get dries easily which can because of redness and dullness in your facial. To avoid this kind of situation it is important to take better preventions. We suggest you to start moisturizing and exfoliating your skin daily one week before leading up to the wedding because it will help to enhance your facial complexion. As we can guess that you don’t apply makeup on dry and flaky skin, so the better your skin the better makeup will look.
- You have to choose correct Base Makeup:– As we all know that skin starts getting dries during winter so it becomes very important to select the better base makeup to depend upon the temperature. We suggest you use a hydrating primer because it helps and prevents you from dry and flaky skin. It helps to make your skin silky smooth and even foundation applies easily after using a primer. Here we are talking about the winter foundation (not ordinary foundation), it is become important to change base makeup according to weather. We suggest you choose the silicone foundations because they are easy to work especially in winters and also it is good to choose powder foundations because liquid foundations don’t work well in cold weather.
- Lips: you don’t want to have chapped lips at your wedding day, so, you have to choose the right lipstick which contains beeswax instead of Vaseline. According to the great artist, beeswax helps your lips to keep them hydrated and moisturized. We suggest you choose the bright shade lipstick either it bright pink or bright coral because this kind of lipstick looks good during the wedding and also prefers to choose a long-lasting shade. If you want to make your lipstick last longer then use a LIPLINER.
- Eye Makeup:– As we all know that in the end at the time of “Bidaai” when bridal cries then you just don’t want to look like someone punched you, we suggest you choose eyeliner and mascara which are waterproof and smudge-proof. We suggest you use brown eyeliner as a water line if you have medium to dusky facial skin and if you have small eyes then we recommend you to use white eyeliner to make them look bigger. To make your eyes look bigger you can also choose dark navy blue mascara to give bigger eyes effect. You must have to avoid eye shadows that contain Vaseline because they are not recommended for cold weather instead of using powder Eyeshadow.
- Blush: – If you don’t want to go with rosy cheeks at your wedding then we suggest you go for natural shade blushes. And the best way to know your natural shade, just pinch on your cheeks and after a few seconds, you will see some color which is your natural shade. Also, you should avoid cream blushes during winter and go for mousse as they will not make your skin dry.
- Try not to overheat your cold room because it can worsen your dry skin problem. As we all know that we want heat during winters but as you are going to get married in a few days so you need to choose the right temperature for your room and your skin.
- Moisturize, moisturize and just moisturize. Try to hydrate your skin all the time. We suggest you apply lotions and creams where you find your skin slightly wet as it will absorb it easily. Before one week of your wedding, you have to keep this in mind that you have to keep your skin hydrated.
- Try to use alcohol-free products during winter because these alcohol-based products tend to fade the skin moisture. So, try to avoid all the alcohol products before your wedding day.
- Last but not the least is drink lots and lots of water, we know that most of you will ask how they can consume so much water in winter because in winters we don’t feel like drinking water and that can be a cause of dehydration in your skin which can look dull. So, it is good to hydrates your body with drinking water from time to time.
So, there are the top Winter Bridal Makeup ideas that you can use while getting ready for your marriage. And it is for sure after you make sure that you have followed all the above ideas then definitely you are going to glow at your wedding.
So, guys hope you liked all the info we have mentioned above in this article and hope this will going to help you on your wedding day. In case you need more help you can contact us through the comment section given below in this article.