Whether it is a party or simple family function, every woman dream of looking gorgeous with a flawless appearance.
Nowadays, there are various bridal makeups in the market which had made it difficult to decide which will suit best.
Still, there are two most preferred makeup among all, namely, airbrush makeup and HD makeup.
The products found in airbrush makeup have silicon in it, which pores deep down the fine lines to a great extent.
HD makeup helps you to battle with poor camera quality by hiding all the dark circles and cracks on your face.
However, airbrush makeup is best suited for oily or sensitive skin types, which help to render that perfect look to your face. You can check-in in this handout what makes airbrush makeup better over HD makeup.
What is HD Makeup?
HD makeup refers to High Definition Makeup.
It gets done by using the traditional way of manual blending by using blenders or brushes. It is one of those best makeups which get followed by many international professional makeup artists and celebs.
However, HD makeup does not last for a long time. That is why; airbrush makeup gets more preference over HD makeup.
There is no doubt that the products of HD makeup are high-end and are well-coated with light-diffusing coatings. It helps the bride to get a flawless and blemish-free look that looks natural. However, there are some of the imperfections in HD makeup, which makes it less advisable.
What is Airbrush Makeup?
You might find it tricky that airbrush makeup is a lightweight makeup that gets applied with an airbrush.
In the airbrush makeup, liquid foundation is poured into the small chamber of the airbrush, and after that, it gets sprayed on the bride’s face. When the trigger gets pressed, a mist of foundation covers the face adequately and gives a flawless finish.
In addition to it, airbrush makeup blends perfectly with the skin. When the makeup gets sprayed on the skin, several droplets get connected to apply eye shadow, blush, lip colors, and refine eyebrows.
If the airbrush makeup is correctly applied, then the technique can offer your face a natural finish. It takes a proper control over the airbrush machine to create a seamless and flawless makeup look.
If the airbrush makeup is not done correctly, then it can appear artificial and heavy as well. One of the best advantages of airbrush makeup over HD makeup is that it stays for a long time, approximately 12 to 24 hours. Some of the products used in airbrush makeup:
- Makeup sponge
- Bronzer, shimmer, and airbrush highlighter
How Does Airbrush Makeup Work?
The airbrush makeup is done by using a unique and well-designed makeup tool, named airbrush or airgun.
Unlike other makeup tools, airbrush makeup does not involve prolonged blending with sponges or brushes.
The makeup products like foundation are poured on the chamber of an airbrush, which is then sprayed on the face of the bride.
When you press the trigger, a mist of the product covers the face. It gives a perfectly blended plus flawless look to the bride’s face. Moreover, the airbrush gets slowly sprayed over the face, which makes it appear gorgeous and lighter than any other traditional makeup.
However, if the makeup artist of the bride tends to apply a heavy foundation, then it will appear heavier even with the airbrush technique.
The most important thing about airbrush makeup is that its products contain silicon that helps in filling up the fine lines and pores as well. It makes airbrush makeup best over HD makeup, especially when professionals fix the flaw manually.
The products of airbrush makeup are hypoallergenic in nature, which shows that these are great for the sensitive types of skin.
Difference Between HD and Airbrush Makeup
- Airbrush makeup offers you with a lighter look and complete coverage. The makeup artists of the airbrush makeup make sure that the makeup blends perfectly well with the skin so that the face does not look unnatural.
- In the airbrush makeup, the spray is spread slowly but correctly to ensure that there is an even distribution on the entire face.
- Sometimes, HD makeup can look heavy on the bride’s face due to which airbrush makeup is best. It gives a lighter look, plus it is easier to carry it.
- In contrast to HD makeup, airbrush makeup takes less time. So if you are a bride and want to enjoy the wedding time with your friends and family, then it is better to go for airbrush makeup.
- The airbrush makeup ensures that you get the perfect camera look. Sometimes, traditional makeup like HD makeup may look heavy on certain brides due to which airbrush makeup is preferable.
- The airbrush makeup works as a boon for the brides who are having oily skin. It has mattifying agents along with its products that take care of your skin properly. On the other hand, sometimes, HD makeup does not clean pores and blemishes, which makes airbrush makeup best.
- The airbrush makeup gives a beautiful appearance that not only looks marvelous on the camera but to the eyes as well. The airbrush makeup does not get removed easily until you clean it with strong makeup cleanser.
- Some people think that airbrush makeup looks cakey or heavy, but it is the only misconception. It only depends on your makeup artist.
HD makeup and airbrush makeup have their pros as well as cons. However, one thing is common that both these raging techniques cost higher as compared with traditional bridal makeup. The results that both airbrush makeup and HD makeup lend prove that the splurge is worth it.
Moreover, it is better to go for airbrush makeup because it lasts longer. It is an excellent choice for brides who have oily skin to go for airbrush makeup. In addition to it, airbrush makeup is a quicker technique which makes it best to go for.
Still, If you have any confusion then you can contact me on Whatsapp: +91- 7428261326 or leave your comment below in the comment box.